Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sea Star!

Hello again! It's been a while since my last blog (oops!!!) so I figured I should get in gear!



First off, I have a new listing for an original on Ebay! She is part of my Mermaid Masquerade, ongoing series! (click on the pic to take you to the listing!)



Mermaid Masquerade: Star





Also, Queen Kat Stamps is having a 40% off sale all week long so you have a fabulous opportunity to buy some of your favorite images of mine in stamp form and at a discounted price! YAY!!!! Who doesn't love a sale!!! AND if you head over to the Whimsical Ink Sorority blog you can get some fancy schmancy ideas for cardmaking! I've used these stamps and I LOVE them! I've even made some of my own cards - to be posted later! :) (if you click on the underlined/highlighted text above, it will take you right to the designated site....I just make it way to easy for you! ;) )

Also, I'm thinking about doing a giveaway in the near future so keep yourselves posted!!! You wouldn't want to miss out on free stuff, now would you?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment