Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stamp Sale and new original!

Right now at Queen Kat Stamps she has a stamp sale from now to the 29th of June! 35% off all stamps! 35%!!!!! WOW!!!! That means the stamps I've designed are also on sale!!!! YAY! (if you click on the underlined highlighted area it will take you to my very own stamps!) You can get a super cute mushroom stamp for $1.94U.S. right now! I've used these stamps personally and I can say they're excellent quality acrylic stamps so if you're into scrapbooking or card making I think you'd really enjoy these stamps. And for some stamping ideas and card making ideas you can check out the Whimsical Ink Sorority blog! TONS of fabulous ideas by the wonderful team they have over there! The girls are awesome!





And I'm also here to entice you with my newest listing on Ebay! :) She's starting at only $19.99U.S. and this is for an ORIGINAL work of art by ME! :) That's super cheap! So if you're interested you can click the picture to get to the auction. She's super sweet!





So that's about it for now! Don't forget, my giveaway is going on! The details are in my last post! (look down!) Your best bet for winning some free stuff! :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment