Thursday, June 11, 2009

I am home again



Hello again everyone!




After a very stressful week I am back home, once again. My grandfather did pass away and my family was busy attending to his funeral arrangements. He's no longer sick and he's in a far better place now. He was loved very dearly.




It may be slow going for me for the next little while but I do intend to get back to work ASAP. I do plan on having a giveaway still. And it should be coming up fairly shortly - here's crossing my fingers there are no more emergencies!




While I was away Queen Kat Designs did do the monthly release for stamps. They realeased Mermaid Masquerade: Pearl and Mermaid Masquerade: Star.




(If you click on the images it'll bring you to where you can purchase the stamps!)
The Whimsical Ink Sorority has LOTS of new ideas for the stamps, and they're all fantastic so hop on over and take a peek! www.whimsicalinksorority.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment