Thursday, September 17, 2009

Peacock Princess for sale!!!

Hello again! It's been a while since my last post - this tends to happen when I have an upcoming event! BUT I do have a finished piece and she's currently up for sale on Ebay! I will also show you my Work in Progress! How fun! AND click HERE if you want to head straight to the Ebay auction!
So, first up, the beginning sketch! I warn you....sketching is a messy process! As you can see in the first sketch I hadn't decided where exactly I wanted her tail to be so I drew it out two ways! lol!


Next I added her plume in! So pretty!



Now for the ink! It looks a little neater when it's all inked!


And then the background with ink!


AND now the finished piece!!!


I hope you Enjoy!!! :) Thanks for taking a peek!

4 comments:

  1. How is it that EVERY work you create is my favorite? This is amazing. I really enjoy a peak into your process :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SOOOO pretty! I would love her as a stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I think her plume is a bit intricate to be a stamp but I'm trying to work something out - hopefully a less detailed peacock mermaid! lol!

    ReplyDelete